Friday, January 6, 2012

FORBIDDEN RELEASE!

After countless hours of muffled swearing and cramping fingers, Forbidden is finally available as a softback copy.  You can purchase it at Createspace https://www.createspace.com/3723015 for only $12.99 or it's available on Amazon and Smashwords as an ebook for $0.99

I am super excited to see where Forbidden will take me.  I've had great reviews so far and I know things will only get better. 

Thanks to everyone who has supported me!  It's been an amazing journey and one that I would gladly do all over again.  This is just the beginning for me.  I've got huge plans for 2012 so check back from time to time to see what I'm working on.

I'm hoping to have the sequel to Forbidden available within the next month.  I will be adding a teaser for those of you who have already read and loved Forbidden.  If you haven't..."spoiler alert!"

Thanks everyone!  You're love and support are what keeps me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment