Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bloodrose

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer

I don’t know about the rest of you, but this is one book release I have been looking forward to! 

I adored Nightshade, overall enjoyed Wolfsbane and now I’m super excited to read Bloodrose.  It was released yesterday and it’s all I can do to wait for my library to buy it.  Seriously, buy the book already! Haha

Early this morning I checked Amazon and they was already a review and it was a really good one.  Hence my mounting anticipation! 

I’m heading to Walmart later, the one place in the world that I can’t seem to leave without dropping $100 no matter how small an item I go in to buy, and I might just have to take a wander through the book section.  But if I do that the urge to buy Bloodrose will be too great.

Sigh.  What a dilemma!

Do any of you have a problem with this or is it just me?

(I told you I’m a book fanatic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment