Friday, November 11, 2011

The Death Cure, by James Dashner

I have waited FOREVER to get my hands on the final installment of James Dashner's Maze Runner Trilogy, The Death Cure.  I picked it up from my local library around 2pm yesterday afternoon and sometime in the wee hours of the night I finished.  And despite the haze from lack of sleep this morning, I am thrilled to announce that I LOVED IT! 

What a great inspiration on how to finish a trilogy well.  This couldn't have come at a better time for me since I'm currently working on my Arotas Trilogy.  The first installment Forbidden, has just been released and I'm writing the sequel at the moment.  My biggest fear...letting the book fall flat.  Or giving away too much too soon.

Thank you Mr. Dashner for not only a great read but also a guide on how to keep the suspense going through all three of my books!

I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a YA Dystopian Science Fiction to read the entire Maze Runner Trilogy.  Edge of your seat suspense, characters that you will want to root for and hate, and a finale that will leave you logically satisfied. 

1 comment:

  1. A very good finish to the three book series. Adventure friends enemies loyalty betrayal violence love. What more could you ask?

    ReplyDelete