Tuesday, November 8, 2011

eBook Sampling

People sometimes ask me why I chose to self publish, and that answer can take so many different avenues.  But one of the things that I love most about eBooks is the ability to offer a free sample of my book to potential readers.  What better way for a person to decide if they like the story line or my style of writing then to sample the first 20-30% of my book for free.

When I publish with Smashwords I always enable the maximum amount of my book to be available.  Why?  I’m not worried about people “stealing” ideas from my book.  My main goal is to gain readers.  So I want to give you just enough of my book to grab your attention and keep you begging for more. 

Ok ,I get that you might not actually get down on your hands and knees and beg, but it’s a nice thought huh?  Haha.

So…if you would like to read a sample of my newest release, Forbidden, check out the link below to download a free sample.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/102159

No comments:

Post a Comment